Basic IFR route generator - free version
// 2021-03-02 10:10 //
U.S. FAA preferred routes available in Flight Planner under "Route DB"
- FAA route database is refreshed periodically, currently loaded about 7300 routes
- Altitude/Flight level is parsed from FAA data files when possible (mostly TEC routes), otherwise it is a placeholder value (e.g. always FL300 for high routes)
- Routes are processed according to ICAO DOC 4444 e.g. "DCT" is added between waypoints not on airways
- FAA Coded Departure Routes available soon
// 2021-01-23 11:30 //
RouteFinder interactive Flight Planner available upon subscription (info About RouteFinder)
- Set constraints (force point, avoid airway, avoid FIR...)
- Search through the continuously growing database of validated routings (validy can be checked only for Europe)
- Instant recalculation of flight time and trip fuel burn (aircraft database - check back for more)
- Time and fuel prediction according to historical (seasonal) winds or forecast
- Quickly verify your flightplan with Eurocontrol
- Great for swift quoting of aerotaxi/charter flights
- Ideal for studying worldwide new routes for charter/aerotaxi outside the usual scheduled flights
- Export the route to Garmin FPL format and some Flight Simulation software
- Check NOTAMs (certified EASA source)
ASA srl - a company based in Italy - offers IT solutions and services for the management and processing of aeronautical information.
This free version of the route generator is very basic and does not consider any routing restrictions.
- Commercial usage is forbidden
- Automated queries: not authorized without prior arrangement
(C)1997-2021 ASA srl - Contact/feedback: rfinder (at) asalink.net